Last updated: 2021/07/07
2. We reserve the right to make changes to this Cookies Policy at any time and for any reason. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the updated Cookies Policy on the website.
3. Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer by your web browser and are intended for using the website. They contain among others: name of the website, unique user’s identifier and the storage time on the user’s end device.
4. Cookies may be used to run the website for the following purposes:
– to match the content of the website to individual preferences of the user; cookies are used to recognize user’s devices and to monitor how users interact with the service, so the webpage can be displayed according to user’s preferences
– to provide analytics that help to learn about the preferences and behavior of the users; the analytics are anonymous and allow to adjust the content and appearance of the website to prevailing trends and also to assess popularity of the website
– to provide the ability to log into the website and maintain user’s identity or session on each subsequent page of the website, so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page
– to identify and prevent security risks; cookies are used to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties
5. The website uses two basic types of cookie files – session and permanent. Session files are temporary and are stored until the user leaves the website. Permanent files are stored until they are deleted by the user or for the time specified in their settings.
7. Cookies may be made available to website’s partners and cooperating advertisers.