About the event
Aviation Bridge is a brand-new initiative of V4+ Airport Association that is aiming to improve air connectivity between Central and East Europe region and United States. Our main goal is to meet our long distance partners and to create a roadmap for the dynamic and streamlined development of tourism between North American and Central European regions.
For numerous reasons, the American tourist hasn’t been travelling long way from home for quite a while now. We are willing to jointly face the challenge, find the ways to mitigate the risks and put our heads together to design the best practices to increase the tourist flow between the regions.
The purpose of the Aviation Bridge Conference is to provide an opportunity for one-on-one meetings between all the key players of two industries – representatives of major European airports, airlines that provide cross-Atlantic connections, travel associations, tour operators, travel agencies, DMCs – to get a fair view of the current situation of the industry, discuss the challenges and opportunities and map out the growth strategies together.
We are happy to confirm the attendance and great support of major Polish Airports (Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw, Rzeszow) and other airports from the CEE region (V4+ airport-members) as well as LOT Airlines, Polish National Tourism Organization, Polish Embassy and Chamber of Tourism.
We will discuss different sides of such topics as:
- American international tourism trends: where do Americans travel in Europe? Are undiscovered destinations ready for the tourist flow to increase? Do they provide enough marketing support and services to the providers and tourists?
- Main struggles and concerns of the US tourists – what European destinations can improve to ensure simple, easy, secure travels and confidence in these features?
- What do US tourists expect from overseas travels, and are their expectations met?
- Are non-stop travels and modern airport facilities a deal-breaker?
- Medical Tourism – why it needs to be a stand-alone discussion with a medical professional approach.
|10:00-10:30||Welcome and Introduction|
|10:30 – 11:00||
Panel: Undiscovered European Destinations
|11:00 – 11: 30||
How can we approve experience of travellers in each sector?
|11:30 – 11:45||Coffee Break|
|11:45 – 12:00||Medical Tourism – why it needs to be a stand-alone discussion|
|12:00 – 12:30||
|13:00-14:00||Networking & Closing Ceremony|